Friday 31 July 2015

Home from Shaghai

Hello!

 Yes, I'm back home. However I am up to my neck with moving into a new apartment, having relatives staying from abroad, helping Inès sorting out her apartment, getting used to being back in the UK, catching up on lots of creative and business ventures, getting in touch with old friends and ...

 well you know.

 So I am sorry if you are feeling neglected. There are a couple of people who I have promised to write about on here an Uncle Agony so a special apology to them. I do plan to be writing regularly here again soon so please watch this space and let everyone know that I am back!

9 comments:

DelFonte said...

Welcome back. Can't believe it has been a year?!

Pygar said...

Almost a year - I left at the end of August last year though was back for a short visit over Christmas. Thanks for the welcome!

P xx

blossom said...

well hello You...great to hear from You and see You are back among us bloggers again...smiles

hugs
blossom

Anonymous said...

Fly by reader, looking forward to reading more of your blog

Pygar said...

Hey - blossom! So pleased to hear from you. I will try to get in touch properly soon ...

Big hugs back

P xx

little monkey said...

Welcome back, your wit and charm have been missed.

Pygar said...

"... wit and charm ..."????

*looks over shoulder*

Oh, you mean me?!

:)

Thank you for your kind words little monkey.

P xx

Unknown said...

Fly by reader also
Looking forward to reading more of you x

Pygar said...

Thanks Ruby and Anonymous. I do hope you are both tempted to fly back again.

New post on its way ...

P xx