Tuesday 20 July 2010

pleading prettily

I was reminded about this today through an online conversation with a sub friend. It is a phrase I have used occasionally with subs in an almost a joking way. Though I have had some difficulty I must admit in getting previous subs of mine to plead as prettily as I would wish. Either I have far too high standards or have had subs of an inferior quality! (That is intended as a joke. I am still fond of all of the women who have submitted to me and they have my genuine respect.)

I can imagine some Doms not liking pleas from their subs. Perhaps it could seem to some like whining. (I certainly do not like that.) Others may see it as topping from the bottom. However I want to know the needs and desires of my sub. If she has in mind something she would enjoy and wants to try to persuade me then it could be that I may find I enjoy it too.

Also if the pleading becomes very persuasive in delightfully sensual and erotic ways then why should I complain? I have always said that submission should be active rather than passive.

So my dear subs ... you now know how to get round me - as long as you plead prettily enough!

9 comments:

Jz said...

Now, would that include mad batting of eyelashes, as well?
(How about if they're spiky and wet with tears?)

I agree about submission being an active thing rather than passive. To my mind, passive is too close to apathetic.
Altho' maybe to some that's attractive? (I can't be sure because those are not the men that I have experience with...)

Pygar said...

I am sure Jz that "mad batting of eyelashes" could play a part. As for "spiky and wet with tears" ... well I think you are just teasing now!

I think I have written already here about active vs passive submission but may come back to it soon.

xPx

lu peata said...

hello Sir

just found your blog and im enjoying reading it, great advice and insight in some of the posts.

will be popping in from time to time.

lupeata

Pygar said...

I am pleased you are enjoying the blog la peata. Do feel free to add your own view as you read it. The strength of this blog is the comments from its readers rather than my posts.

xPx

lu peata said...

Hello Sir

how are things with You.

Pygar said...

Nice to hear from you lu peata. Things with me are 'interesting'!

But does your Master know you are here?

;)

xPx

lu peata said...

Gosh Sir

my Master has access to every blog i read and comment on. i was only asking if you were ok because there had been no update on Your blog.

Sorry if i shouldnt have asked the question.

lupeata

Pygar said...

No lupeata it is me who should be sorry. I was just teasing.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are appreciated.

xPx

lu peata said...

Ur bad Sir...lol

lupeata