Thursday 23 July 2009

guilt and inhibitions

I recently published a letter on Uncle Agony. Christina seems eager to explore new directions but finds she has many inhibitions and hang-ups that make it difficult for her. She feels this is caused by guilt as a result of her upbringing.

I have responded there briefly. I feel that she could be helped to do this if she has a patient and understanding lover and Master. However I have no direct experience of this scenario. If any of you have ideas perhaps you might comment there.

Thanks

- P

4 comments:

Pygar said...

Thanks Maisie ... though it doesn't seem to have appeared.

Blogger can be such a pain sometimes

xPx

Anonymous said...

i'm going to post, i'm still just trying to figure out how to put what i want to say into the right words. my brain can be a pain sometimes, literally.

(lost kitten)

Pygar said...

Thank you Lost Kitten. I look forward to reading your words when you find them!

I often find that the best way is just to start writing and the words find themselves.

Good luck.

xPx

cutesypah said...

Pygar, thanks for bringing this issue to the forefront for discussion. it's a difficult place to be when you have issues, all the while being approached by those who couldn't give one whit about your issues.